Adsense



    

Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentine Decor

Happy Valentines Day,

Today on this day of love, I have broken down and decorated my wall for Valentines day,

Apparently a couple of bloggers were disputing whether I would cave to bloggy peer pressure.

So Danni, Suzan, check out my vinyl and you can decide whether I caved or not.



As a side note Julian who had no idea I was doing this walks in from work, sees it on the wall and dead pan says, "That's beautiful, you should work for Hallmark" - And that's why I love him!

Happy Valentines Day!

Mel xo

PS - These are blogging friends not randoms who thought they would bully me, it was all in fun!

18 comments:

  1. :) I knew Danni was involved in this! She's such a menace! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. Thank goodness you did a Valentine's day project because rumor had it that you were about to be evicted from blog land for your lack of holiday spirit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I am not a big fan of Valentine's but I looooove this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is oh so romantic, bwuahahahahhaaha. I love this too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely perfect!!! I love it! This is why I love you girl! You make me laugh and you are an awesome sport to humor me like you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love it! Sooo hilarious!! It couldn't be more perfect Mel!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! That is hilarious Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol ... that's a good one, Mel! Seems Julian has a great sense of humor as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness you seriously crack me up! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julian is so right! You should work for Hallmark! Happy Valentines Day Mel! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness hillarious! Can't stop laughing :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you definitely caved lol. Thanks for Flashing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that's hysterical, perfect for the hallmark holiday that VD is :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, between housework and 5 kids, this is the only thing I get out of bed for ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...